Global Paramedic Leadership Alliance
The Global Paramedic Leadership Alliance (GPLA) brings together a firm commitment between ambulance associations from Australia, New Zealand, the UK, America and Canada to share best practice and research across a wide range of topics and to ensure that mental health stigma is mitigated across the pre-hospital care arena.
The GPLA comprises leaders from the following:
• Council of Ambulance Authorities (AUS/NZ)
• Association of Ambulance Chief Executives (UK & Ireland)
• National EMS Management Association (USA)
• Paramedic Chiefs of Canada (CAN)
• International Roundtable on Community Paramedicine
The GPLA’s purpose is to identify and act upon areas where there is perceived benefit in working together and sharing best practice internationally.